Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Political Cartoon for Concordia

I'm having a great time at Concordia University! I'm hoping to publish this cartoon in our school newspaper, The Sower. This year, Concordia decided to stop providing students trays on Tuesdays in the school cafeteria, Janzow, in order to conserve water and money. Many students, including myself, are not happy with this decision. Despite these mixed feelings, Concordia decided to abolish trays altogether!

Regular readers will notice that Joe has grown up! Yes, Bob and Joe are now attending Concordia as freshmen. Don't worry though, it's just for my comics for CU. I'm still writing regular comics about Bob and Joe's childhood days. My professors are keeping me busy, so I'll post comics when I get free time!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: