Friday, August 08, 2008

[Insert your favorite Star Wars quote here]

I'm at a Target, I see a Darth Vader action figure, I read the label: WARNING! Choking Hazard! Bingo! There's the strip. THANK YOU GOD!
One thing about a strip with regular characters is when I come up with an idea like this, it's impossible to include them. However, I liked this idea so much, I couldn't resist. Hey, maybe I'll make the guy in the second panel Joe's dad or something . . . Okay! I've decided! Introducing: Joe Edison's dad. It may be the first and last time he appears in this strip. Who knows?
By the way, when did George Lucas gain so much weight?

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

ROFL!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Heh, Hi Josh, I finally got around to following your blogs.. this particular comic is genius!